Wednesday

Squash & More Squash!

On my "other" blog,  www.onehappyhomemaker.blogspot.com  I posted several ideas for using up all that zucchini that's coming out your ears.  But what about all the squash???

Currently, I have 4 zucchini & 13 yellow squash.  That is not even from my garden!  That's just from my friendly neighbor who loves to share!  Look at this!!!  :)

Well, I've wondered about something, & I found out today, that you can use yellow squash just as  you would zucchini in breads, cakes, brownies, lasagna, casserole, soup, etc!  The taste is so similar, that no one will be able to tell the difference!

Yay for me!  (And you, of course!)  All that squash is going to the dehydrator in slices & shreds, & I'll have a TON of it ready whenever I decide to bake!  Do you have any awesomely yummy zucchini/squash recipes?  If so, please leave a comment & share!

No comments:

Post a Comment